Luxury isn’t meant to be desired - it’s meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE Autograph Edition 24" 2.8 cu. ft. Dual Fuel Range with Gas Stove and Electric Oven in Stainless Steel with White Matte Door and Accents (RAZ-WM-24) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen’s capability.
This range includes many unique features such as:
- Rely on precise and even cooking for every homemade dish with a gas stove and electric convection oven.
- Achieve optimal results from our sealed burners with cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs.
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and hold at any place
- An ultra-deep 2.8 cu. ft. oven capacity with three layers of glass and dual lighting for crystal-clear visibility.
- Create a custom kitchen with easy installation - this Autograph Edition range is pre-assembled and shipped out complete with a white matte oven door, brass burners and champagne bronze knobs, handles, and legs.
- SmoothGlide ball-bearing racks make it easier to work with larger, heavier dishes.
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches.
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range offers a durable, scratch resistant one-piece porcelain cooktop and durable cast iron grates.
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burners warranty.
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be performed by a professional.
- ZLINE’s Italian brass burners give this range an elevated, timeless pop of color while providing enhanced cooking benefits such as superior heat retention and even flame distribution.