Elevate the art of outdoor cooking with the sleek, contemporary look and outstanding functionality of the Arteflame grill. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cook top heats from the center out. This heat pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social and serene ambiance.
The new One Series 30" is based on the same concept as the Classic Arteflame 40 but in a smaller format. It stands 30" tall so it can be used standing up or sitting down. The smaller design is fueled by charcoal or firewood. Because it is smaller and lighter, it uses less fuel than the 40" versions and heats up faster. It has a 3/8" thick carbon steel cooktop and a US CORTEN steel base which will last a lifetime.
All Arteflame One 30 grills have the accessory ring under the cooktop so that the optional sizzle grate can be dropped in and lay flush with the cooktop.
- Uses both wood and/or charcoal
- For stand-up or sit-down grilling
- Great for entertaining or larger families
- Removable 3/8" thick solid steel cooktop
- Optional center grill grate
- Can be used as a fire bowl with or without the cooktop
- Cooktop "lift and remove" tool included
- Virtually maintenance-free: 60 second clean up
- Can be left outside year-round
- Includes seasoning puck for seasoning the cooktop
- Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
- DIMENSIONS: 30" Wide x 31" High, 155lbs. (76cm x 74cm, 70Kg)
- Reference Grill Size with 5 foot 10 Male
- Arteflame grills are designed to last a lifetime so they are all steel and very heavy. Complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.