ZLINE Autograph Edition 48" Gas Rangetop in Black Stainless Steel
Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE Autograph Edition Gas Rangetop in Black Stainless Steel with Champagne Bronze Accents. Inspired by the elegance of our home in Lake Tahoe, the Autograph Edition provides an elevated luxury experience. Each product has been meticulously designed to reflect the unique beauty found in the Lake Tahoe landscapes. Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE Rangetop with stunning champagne bronze accents, this sophisticated line of professional rangetops brings a new meaning of elegance. Create an unforgettable kitchen unique to your style with champagne bronze knobs and brass burners. Choose from a variety of finishes from ZLINE's Autograph Edition, including: Champagne Bronze, Matte Black and Gold. The beauty of the Autograph Edition is infinite, just like the beauty found in Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Landscapes. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with the Autograph Edition Rangetop. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with every Autograph Edition Gas Range assembled to order in the US.
This range includes many unique features such as:
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and hold at any place
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range offers a durable, scratch resistant one-piece porcelain cooktop and durable cast iron grates.
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burners warranty.
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be performed by a professional.
- ZLINE’s Italian brass burners give this range an elevated, timeless pop of color while providing enhanced cooking benefits such as superior heat retention and even flame distribution.